Grade Right-DRY RIGHT Program
- Provide an assessment of your Kiln Drying Operation.
- Provide a Quality Assurance Program with regular feedback and review of your drying. (4-6 monthly depending on area)
- Train your Operational Staff.
- Provide expertise on operational performance and efficiency.
- Kiln Temperature Probe Calibration and Certificates.
- General enquiries a "third party perspective".
(Dip Bus NZ,NZ Cert Wood Drying) - Specialising in Kiln Drying, Wood Preservation, Operational Supervision & Management Training with 16 Years Practical Experience.
Contact Ted anytime:
Or send us an enquiry here.